My Photo
Name:
Location: new hampshire, United States

I was born in a log cabin and raised by an old mama lion and her cubs...no, wait, that was my sister Simba. I was borne on the wind, raised by the earth and reared by a probing finger. ouch. I was a catholic until college. I soon switched from cat-holic to alka-holic. I was pleased by the difference. The taste and lack of hair in my throat was a welcome and refreshing change. I grew up in Taxachusetts where I was an average student with a better than average chance of becoming nobody. I must say, I surpassed that milestone many times over. I've become a nobody and dropped in stature only to re-become a nobody several times. Thank you.

Friday, October 06, 2006

I'm a Homeowner!! Woohoo!!





Finally signed ze papers and am in the moving process. Been moving for a couple weeks, now. Don't expect to be done until end of November. Working 9+ hrs a day, then off to castle to unload from previous eve's loading. Then, straighten out and put away what I can put away; then back to old place to load up until 11 or 12; up at 6am. It's exhausting and I haven't even touched, cept for one small load of camping gear, the 20'X10'X10' storage bin yet. I'm throwing away stuff left and right, up and down, over here and over there. Obsessive as I am, this concept of "throwing stuff away" is foreign to my sensibilities, and always a despised task. However; I really need to downsize my personal effects. I'll be going through all my "collectibles" and either selling or tossing. It's a very scary process but one that needs to be done. Besides; I can always get MORE STUFF!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OhhhhhhhNooooooo!!!! DON"T THROW AWAY YOUR STUFFFF-----save for ME to look at when I come to vist------your fellow "packrat"---Boogs!!!!!!!!xo :}:}

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home