My Photo
Name:
Location: new hampshire, United States

I was born in a log cabin and raised by an old mama lion and her cubs...no, wait, that was my sister Simba. I was borne on the wind, raised by the earth and reared by a probing finger. ouch. I was a catholic until college. I soon switched from cat-holic to alka-holic. I was pleased by the difference. The taste and lack of hair in my throat was a welcome and refreshing change. I grew up in Taxachusetts where I was an average student with a better than average chance of becoming nobody. I must say, I surpassed that milestone many times over. I've become a nobody and dropped in stature only to re-become a nobody several times. Thank you.

Monday, May 22, 2006

The latest


Well, the film project; "Talk" has been completed. I attended the first screening, which was a rough cut edit. It was a fun experience and the film itself is pretty good.
The funniest part was that after all my proud claims of the filmmaker's exhortations of my able assistance and that I was his "angel/savior" and that he couldn't have done it as well without my input; he neglected to add my name to the credits!!! I thought I would die from the irony. Laughed my ass off.
Stephanie went with me and it was a fun experience all around.
Finally, after 10 years, got my bike back on the road. Cost me a cool $900+, not counting registration and insurance. Can't use it until I have insurance, but, it shouldn't take too long. Now, my concern is that my roommate/landlord/curmudgeon/old-fart will give me shit to park it there at the place again.
House-hunting is in full swing, but the limitations are choking the elan out of my expectations. Really want to get this shit moving.
Finally got an e-mail address from my son in Japan! WOOHOO!! Now, I can send him all kinds o' shit!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home