My Photo
Name:
Location: new hampshire, United States

I was born in a log cabin and raised by an old mama lion and her cubs...no, wait, that was my sister Simba. I was borne on the wind, raised by the earth and reared by a probing finger. ouch. I was a catholic until college. I soon switched from cat-holic to alka-holic. I was pleased by the difference. The taste and lack of hair in my throat was a welcome and refreshing change. I grew up in Taxachusetts where I was an average student with a better than average chance of becoming nobody. I must say, I surpassed that milestone many times over. I've become a nobody and dropped in stature only to re-become a nobody several times. Thank you.

Friday, September 28, 2007

Old pics

One of me and my father. I might have been 3 or 4 with my cowboy clothes and my mini pompadour. I look like a young Little Ricky Ricardo! I was a real tiger. I was living with my grandparents because parental responsibilities were something my father didn't want to deal with. When I was a very young boy at this age, and when he was around, we would sit on my grandfather's front porch. I would play the drums and my father would play the guitar. The neighbors would walk by and toss coins on the porch. That was my last paying gig. DOH!

Next is me and my brother Ray. This was taken in 1966. I was 18 and he was 16. I'd just returned from living in Washington state after 3 years. I rarely get to see him still. Miss you, my bro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home